donderdag 21 maart 2013

Presentation for West Java regional secretary Pak Pery Soeparman

Our last formal activity today: presenting our recommendations to the regional secretary of West Java Pak Pery Soeparman, representing the Governor, in Bappeda office. As it is Thursday the guys decided to go for batik in stead of the western style suite & tie. Fully adapted!

As we were in time we had time to take some pictures before we even started! 

Our team, Pak Dudi, Santi, Waya & Hartini
I wear a nice batik "sarong", the batik I got from DISKOMINFO!
As the tallest I had to stand in the middle!

When the regional secretary arrived Pak Deny from BAPPEDA opened the ceremony with a few words, followed by a speech from Ibu Hartini from IBM Indonesia.

She read out loud a letter to us, the CSC team, from Pak Suryo, general manager IBM Indonesia, in which we all were thanked for all the work we have done. I would lie if I won't acknowledge that I feel proud and privileged that I was given the opportunity to do this!

Than it was our turn! Flavia from the BPPT team was first!

She had a great speech which made me to think how I could be equal to her, as it was my turn next to summarize our recommendations for DISKOMINFO. 

And again today people laughed when I introduced us with Manuel, orang Canada; Karen, orang Amerika, and myself orang Belanda!



Prima did a wonderful job in translating from English to Bahasa and vice versa!

My speech went well and I have to admit "I like it, to speak in front of an audience"!

After me it was Trupty's turn to explain what her team had done at Pusdalisbang.
 







While Trupty was speaking, Flavia & I had to sit behind the table in front of the audience to answer some questions later. A lot of photos were taken but also taping was done!
Pak Dudi asking a question


After all our speeches Karen handed all our recommendations to the regional secretary Pak Pery.


Pak Pery closed the session and explained again how important the CSC program is for West Java, told about the awards West Java received as they are the best ICT province in Indonesia and also in other area's they are the best or want to become the best!

The ceremony was not finished without the gift exchange!
A gift for Pak Pery
A gift for all the Kepala's including Pak Dudi
The Gifts!
 
Formal Photo!
We are done! Mission accomplished!


My collection of gifts is made complete by one kilo of kroepoek udang to bake ourselves!
Next to the presents from my team mates, the post cards received and the kopi from Prima!
 Terima Kasih Banyak!


What a great day!
Hard to believe that this was it!

Still left: a farewell dinner tonight!

#ibmcsc indonesia

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten