zaterdag 23 maart 2013

Leaving Bandung!

Today I leave Bandung, the end of CSC for us, for me. After four weeks it really became my home!

I could live here I must admit!

The people, the climate, the food, everything!

It is sad that we have to leave, but on all good things come an end and the next two weeks will be fun too!

This afternoon I fly to Yogjakarta were I will meet Frank and his friend Hans who are still on Bali. With the three of us will visit the Borobudur, the Prambanan, the Kraton and some other places!

After Yogja we will go to Bali where Frank & I will go to Ubud for a week!

My plan is to continue this blog during the holidays, but probably not a daily basis.

I end my IBM CSC contribution with pictures of some children, the future of Indonesia!

Terima Kasih Banyak!
#ibmcsc indonesia























 




















Terima Kasih Banyak!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten