vrijdag 5 april 2013

Back home again!

After a 16 hours flight we landed at Schiphol Airport at 7.10AM local time! We were welcomed with almost freezing temperatures: 2 degrees celcius. I noticed my breathe fumes when we left the airplane.
My 6 weeks journey to Indonesia came unfortunately to an end!
I have had an awesome time and I can look back on an unforgettable trip!
I will remember:
The always smiling, friendly & happy Indonesian people!
The hospitality of DISKOMINFO to gain the working experience in Indonesia!
My nice collegues from IBM!
The great support from ABV!
The delicious food!
The wonderful fruit juices, specially the sirsak juice!
The comfortable climate in Bandung!
The heat in Yogja & Bali!
The Galungan ceremonies at Bali!
All the other things, too many to list!
Terima Kasih Banyak!
PS. This is the last contribution of this blog. After almost 50 messages this blog comes to an end!
All readers: Thank you! It was my pleasure.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten