zondag 23 december 2012

Congratulations!

Congratulations on your acceptance to the Corporate
Service Corps!

On June 27, 2012  I was delivering a course when during the break I checked my mail finding an email with the title "Congratulations on your acceptance to the Corporate Service Corps! This is a part of the content of the mail:

Dear Yolande M van Alphen,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted into the
Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program. It is an honor to be chosen to
participate in this highly selective program, which includes the most
qualified and experienced IBMers globally. You will be joining nearly
2,000 IBMers who have served in the CSC, many of whom have described their
experiences as life-changing.


I was so exited that I yelled: YES! I made it! Some people new immediately what I meant, some I had to explain... but everybody congratulated me! The rest of the day I was over the moon!

A great wish becomes true! Waiting for my assignment has started ....

#ibmcsc indonesia 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten